Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Update on "V" outrage - I called it again!

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I talked about the prefabricated hype surrounding the upcoming release of the movie "V for Vendetta"? Well guess what? I called it! It's begun!

Fox News, of course, pulled out their coffee klatch group to interview actor John Hurt to talk about the movie and how it glorifies terrorism. Local columnists are coming out to say that the conservative spin against this movie is making a mountain out of a molehill.

But I want you folks to realize something... the stuff you hear today about the movie and the hype surrounding it... was stuff that *I* was talking about on March 1st. (And I even got some good feedback on people on it.)

I just wish I could get some credit for this. Seriously.

Update (03/17): Add the New York Post (via Fox News of course) to the V-bashing.

No comments: