Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 08/29/09 - Show Notes

IT IS COMING! 

IT... IS... COMING!!!!!

IT... IS... AMERICAN HEATHEN®!

What? Did you think I was going to say "the end of the world"?

Well, OKAY, I do discuss the latest, greatest, bit of disaster pr0n out there as well, and why we're hooked on it more than the jingly kind. But first of course I need to get a few things cleared up about our upcoming brand NEW show on ShockNet Radio, and... yes... it is BRAND NEW! This ain't your older brother's Heathen show dusted off from out of the closet! What do I mean? You'll find out!

Plus... A special comment on the so-called "Lion of the Senate" (and thankfully they didn't say "driving force"), and the link between con/neo-con negativity and credibility.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (08/29) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category. (Yeah, it used to be under 2 categories, but I'll explain what happened there.)

And don't forget that I will also (hopefully) be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: