Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 08/22/09 Show Notes

Writer's block sucks...

Yeah, I know this is RADIO we're talking about, but there's still a lot of preparation work that I have to put into doing these shows, and that takes time to come up with stuff that I will be discussing and how it can be phrased. And even in radio, writer's block SUCKS! I had all sort of idea that I wanted to discuss, and instead, because of writer's block, a lot of it got pushed back or whittled down.

So what WILL be in the queue for this week?

Well I have an important letter about a huge organization that has ASKED me to relay it to the listeners. I have a couple of news stores to talk about. I have a blast from the Brutally Honest past that I think a lot of you can understand. And I have a discussion about splitting hairs when it comes to group activities. What sort of splitting hairs? Well it'll make sense when you hear it.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (08/22) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under either "Classic Rock" or "Talk/Spoken Word" categories.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: