Saturday, August 01, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 08/01/09 Show Notes

I have an interesting challenge for you the listeners this week. It's a test of individuality. Can you measure up?

Also, I have another blast from the Brutally Honest past. Art? Religion? Creativity? Why don't they get along? Find out why!

All of that, plus my take on how to deal with CNN's overinflated ego, is THIS SATURDAY (08/01) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under either "Classic Rock" or "Talk/Spoken Word" categories.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there! We even retooled it so now it's easier to access the chatroom AND hear the show.

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: