Saturday, August 08, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 08/08/09 Show Notes

Every so often something will come up that will just hit me where it hurts... this week, I have two subjects that did that.

First, if you're a friend of the Bunny (and you know what I'm talking about), I have a special comment about its plight and what it needs to do to get back its glory.  Then we have a blast from the Brutally Honest past... and then something that happened this past week that REALLY hits me where it hurts.  What is it?  You'll just have to tune in to find out.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (08/08) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under either "Classic Rock" or "Talk/Spoken Word" categories.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!  We even retooled it so now it's easier to access the chatroom AND hear the show.

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: