Monday, January 02, 2006

Quick Poll: MP3 or Real Audio?

For many years now I've been doing audio rants in Real Audio format, and some folks have been able to download the file and listen to them instead of streaming them. But with everyone going to MP3 formats for podcasting, I'mseriously considering making the jump.

So here's my question, and I really would like to have as many people who read my blogs sound off on this...

Would you listen to my audio rants more if they were in MP3 format or would you still listen to them in Real Audio?

Please sound off in the comments section. You don't have to give long detailed explinations. Just a simple "MP3" or "RA" will suffice if you so choose. Your answers will help me decide if I should follow the trend or stay with the "ThirdParty" format.

No comments: