Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Brutally Honest Website is back online!

I am proud to announce that the Brutally Honest website is now officially up and operating for 2006.

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-brutallyhonest

For those of you who still use the old address, please change your bookmarks accordingly, as the Mindspring address will be shut down in the next month or so. In fact, there's nothing there right now except for a simple static pagetelling people to go to the new location.

The new article for 2006 starts off with an interesting subject, and one that I'm sure some of you have at least thought about in the past month or so: abuseof power.

A new addition to the website is a special section for my ongoing "Target: Moralism" series, which will come in handy as I have two new segments for the series that I will be loading to the website in the next few weeks. It is my hope that in the near future, people will view moralism in the 21st century inthe same light as the did for racism in the latter half of the 20th century.

This week will also mark the return of the weekly audio rants, which will be not only recorded on Wednesday nights, but will also be UPLOADED on that night as well. In fact, I have a brand new promo for the audio rants up right now.Please feel free to listen in and let me know what you think of it.

As always, you can post your comments at the Blog Page.
http://d2brutallyhonest.blogspot.com

While I'm on the subject of blog pages, don't forget to check out the Brutally Tech blog at http://d2brutallytech.blogspot.com. This is where you can find some of my thoughts on the subject of technology, including a few words about the next generation of the Microsoft Windows operating system.

I look forward to your thoughts on the new look and the new home for Brutally Honest.

No comments: