Saturday, September 26, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 09/26/09

For those of you who missed out on "American Heathen®" last night, you missed a GREAT show! We had PLENTY of people who sounded off and sounded in.

NOW... as to my own show... I'm continuing on the pissed-off part with these cons and neo-cons and their little manipulative ways. I really don't think too many of them understand that they are being manipulated. They are being duped, conned, programmed, by people with ulterior agendas to keep things as they are right now! And we can't get things moving again without getting these people OUT of their cultist trance. They don't seem to realize it, but THEY ARE on the wrong side of history here. And history DOES play a key role in this rant, especially since I put one of history's biggest piece of FICTION in its place. What is it? The answer will shock you.

Plus I have a GREAT blast from the Brutally Honest Archives! Something to do with this past week... a week supposedly dedicated to... ME! Well, you'll find out what I mean about that when you hear it.

All of that, plus some really GOOD news concerning our new FCC chairman, is THIS SATURDAY (09/26) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: