Saturday, September 19, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 09/19/09 Show Notes

GREAT show on "American Heathen®" last night! We had a lot of really good subjects to talk about, and we had some GREAT callers. My thanks to everyone who contributed both on the phone and in the chat room.

NOW... as to my own show... I'm... a little pissed off about some of the discussions of late. Actually that's an understatement. I'm angry at both sides and it's time to put them BOTH in their place. Plus I have a blast from the Brutally Honest Past concerning a certain element of healthcare that you may not expect.

All of that, plus an important announcement, is THIS SATURDAY (09/19) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

1 comment:

YhuntressE said...

I'm guessing this is about the whole interruption thing, how insane the tea parties are getting (like signs bragging about "how we're lucky that they bring guns this time") as well as the possible crap happening with the patriot act.