Saturday, September 05, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 09/05/09 Show Notes

WHEW! WHAT A RUSH!

I had a really great time with the debut of American Heathen® last night! We had been planning this for a long time and it's really great to finally get this started, and with quite the reception! Thanks to everyone who called in and everyone who took part in the chat room. I hope you guys will be sticking around because it can only get better and better from here!

NOW... as to my own show... I'll be picking up where RJ and I left off about libertarians and how to spot the real from the fakes. That and I'll be talking about something that happened eight years ago this coming Friday and its affect on us today.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (09/05) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: