Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 07/25/09 Show Notes

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it.

Tonight's show is about healthcare. A whole show... well, after the news... dedicated to healthcare reform. What needs to be done, what IS NOT being done, what is not being discussed, who will be paying for it, and what would I do differently...

This is a serious look at a serious issue, and if it seems like I am getting very graphic in the discussion, it is because frustration is getting the better of me over this whole situation. You want a solution? I'll give you one. But fair warning... you may not like it.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (07/25) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under either "Classic Rock" or "Talk/Spoken Word" categories.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there! We even retooled it so now it's easier to access the chatroom AND hear the show.

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: