Saturday, July 18, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 07/18/09 Show Notes

Boy what a week! Just when you think you have everything you need to talk about, BOOM! Something big hits the wire services!

Yes, Walter Cronkite's death is something that I'll be talking about on my show.

Also will have a special "Unflushed Award" to give out at the end of the news segment.

Then I have a particular gripe with Hollywood and a trend that prissy little suck-up actresses have been involved with that really needs to come to an end. If there are any fans of Mr. Skin out there, you NEED to pay attention to this segment!

Finally, a longtime Brutally Honest supporter recently sent me a great question that I will answer in detail concerning freedom and responsibility. I really enjoy these kinds of questions, so I hope the rest of you will also ask some of your own.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (07/18) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under either "Classic Rock" or "Talk/Spoken Word" categories.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there! We even retooled it so now it's easier to access the chatroom AND hear the show.

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: