Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 07/11/09 Show Notes

Take a week off for fireworks and what happens? The hypocrites get outrageous and the flakes get flakier!

Oh, and in case you missed out on last weekend's freedom special, just click on the PLAY button.


I have a bipartisan smackdown to deliver this week.

First up, the Republicans get a long-needed lecture on something they have abandoned. I also make mention of this past week's column, so if you haven't read it yet, here's your chance to. And then the Dems get a subtle reminder of WHY they are where they are right now and why I've been able to predict their actions.

As the Bard once penned, though madness, there be method. And certainly there is a reason why I am critical of the players today that I hope will be apparent by the time the show finishes.

All of that is THIS SATURDAY (07/11) here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under either "Classic Rock" or "Talk/Spoken Word" categories.

And don't forget that I will also be in the chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: