Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 02/23/08 Show notes

This week's show is a genuine barnburner in terms not only of the subject matter, and also in terms of me getting back into my old rip-roaring self.

First up, a little observation about a tragic situation and how it is characterized in the media. What was omitted in this situation that caught my attention? You'll just have to tune in to find out!

Then I got a bone to pick with the media concerning two issues that I feel have been over-hyped and blown out of proportion concerning a certain presidential wannabe and their spouse. Which wannabe is that? You can probably guess which one, but I think you'll be surprised with my reasons why it bothers me.

PLUS, I also get to reiterate a certain pet peeve with the media and what can be done to put that peeve to an end.

Then after the break, my two cents on Cuba's retiring dictator and why the people who are pissed off the most have nobody to blame but themselves.

That's all this Saturday night at 7pm Eastern on ShockNet Radio and also simulcast on Freethought Radio.

Oh, and don't forget about the Drop Dead Contest, which airs on ShockNet Radio's American Heathen® show! That airs on Friday nights from 7-11pm Eastern, and you'll also get to hear me give "The News Pundit Report" Take part in it and you too can win a 4GB MP3 player loaded with a whole bunch of ShockNet goodies! I can't take part in it (sorry, I'm a ShockNet personality), but I can give several hints as to who would be a good pick for the contest. You want a leg-up? Don't just listen to the show... see me in the chat room!

See you guys this weekend! And be sure to leave your comments about the show afterwards!

No comments: