Thursday, February 07, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 02/09/08 Show notes

This weekend I've got some more feedback on my show, and a little clarification about the content on it, and some talk about politics, especially after Super Tuesday. Did your vote count? Did it matter? Sure it did, and I'll explain why. Also I have a message for the guy who may just walk away with being the GOP nominee. He did something this week that really set me off.

Then after the break, a continuation on some of the behind-the-scenes stuff with our failing economy. Last week I talked about some of the common mentalities that contributed to our failing economy. This week I'll bring up another element that has been around for quite some time that helped to contribute to our current failing economy, and it's connected to something that conservatives have been bitching about for years now. But I seriously don't think this is something that conservatives would be willing to discuss on their own. That's why I'm here. Someone's gotta smack them upside their heads and remind them.

All that will air this Saturday at 7pm Eastern at ShockNet Radio and simulcast on Freethought Radio.

And don't forget to catch my call-in segment called "News Pundit Report" tonight as part of the "American Heathen®" show which comes on every Friday night from 7-11pm Eastern.

It's time to get Brutally Honest.... AGAIN!

No comments: