Friday, October 01, 2010

My Challenge To CNN

Okay, I have two messages really quick...

First, to Rick Sanchez, now FORMERLY of CNN... welcome to struggling Americans. A quick word of advice... next time you start in on a nutcase rant about who owns what in this country, be very careful you don't lump in the people who sign your paychecks. Oh, and good luck getting another job after that very public comment now that it's gone viral.

Second, to CNN... I suppose now you're looking for a late-afternoon host. Well I have a challenge for you:

HIRE ME!

Why waste your time with either a liberal or conservative media personality when you can get someone who is a little more attune to the rest of America? Someone who has a better understanding of the problems in this nation?

You want a blogger? I am one. You want someone familiar with broadcasting? I've been doing online radio off-and-on for the past decade. You want someone who can cut through the BS and get to the meat of the matter? I'm that person.

So go ahead CNN... I DARE you to be different! I DARE you to try something different! I CHALLENGE you to not play the same games as the other cable news channels and instead take the path not followed! Now is the time to be different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO DAVID GO!! GET THAT APPLICATION IN AND PUSH THE ISSUE HARD!!! BEHIND YOU BIG BRO 100%

Anonymous said...

I'm a 100% behind you all the way. So if you need any help with that, I'm there.
-Carrie