Saturday, October 23, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 10/23/10 - Show Notes

Sorry folks, but this show is going to be a little short, not to mention a little softer than last week.

Oh I still have a few zingers for ya... including NPR, Juan Williams, Bill-O-Fraud, and the answer to a question that I was asked the other week...

But it it seems shorter than normal, and if it sounds like my voice goes soft, sorry. It's just been a really long week for me.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (10/23) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: