Saturday, October 16, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 10/16/10 - Show Notes

Did you miss me?

Ok, I know I didn't exactly hype my return as much as I should, but it's been a pretty hectic time for me and my return sort of came up quickly for me.

Anyway, now that I AM back on ShockNet Radio, I have a few things that I need to discuss... such as some helpful tips on how to deal with talk radio hosts... and about a certain political catchphrase that really got me fired up. Oh, and while I was at it, I had an old political rant that I decided to bring back up too. What is it? Well, you'll just have to listen in and find out.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (10/16) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: