Saturday, August 28, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 08/28/10 - Show Notes

Okay, this is going to come as a big shock to some people, but I'm going to be going on hiatus for a few weeks.

Sorry folks, this pretty much snuck up on me. RJ and his wife will be away from the studio which means nobody will be there if the computers go down. So rather than risk doing the work and not having a show, I'm going to just take a break and be back around the end of September.

BUT that means I still have one more show to do before then and that means I'm going to go into the break STRONG! I am calling out the conservatives and neo-conservatives on their biggest LIES concerning the business world and jobs and politics in general. I'm also going to be talking about the biggest delusion of them all... the ones that you'll hear in email junk passed by your friends and regurgitated in talk radio.

This is the show that you SHOULD be listening to! If you've never listened to my show before, THIS is the one you need to!

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (08/28) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: