Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 08/14/10 - Show Notes

Okay, I'm back on the air... in case you didn't hear me on AH last night... and I have quite a bit to say. For starters, what happened that caused me to take a week off. That's important. Then it's all-business... as in the economy.

Then there's a Brutally Honest archive rant from 2007 that might get a few people annoyed...

And then I give a name for my pain. What is it and why should it matter? Well you'll just have to tune in tonight to find out.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (08/14) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: