Friday, September 24, 2010

Radio Show Updates

Okay folks... you've probably noticed that it's the end of September and I'm not talking about the return of either American Heathen or Brutally Honest to ShockNet Radio.

Well initially both shows have been on hiatus because RJ was enjoying himself in Mouseworld. And the original plan was to come back at the last weekend of September.

Unfortunately there have been a few other things that have popped up while he was away that I cannot avoid at this point. I cannot go into detail with them, but sufficient to say technical problems are preventing me from going through with the radio shows for at least a few more weeks. Yes, I've been talking with RJ about this, and while it is frustrating for us both, I really have no choice in the matter.

So the INITIAL estimate is that AH and BH will be on hiatus until at least mid-October. This is subject to change, so please keep checking in here for updates when they are available. And also check out our pages on Facebook.

In the meantime, please continue to tune in with ShockNet Radio as the "Rock & Roll Diner" is back on the air, and of course we still have plenty of great classic rock music to enjoy. And the weekly columns are still going on as well as the other projects that I'm working with. So it's not like I've completely fallen off the face of the earth.

Again, I'm sorry we have to do this. As I am continually told over and over and over again... "this to shall pass"... I just wish it wasn't like a kidney stone wrapped in acid-tipped barbed wire.

No comments: