Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 08/21/10 - Show Notes

I finally found figured it out, boys and girls... the thing that kings, gods, and demigods have sought after...

I finally figured out... JACK KIRBY'S ANTI-LIFE EQUATION!

The problem is that I don't know how to make it work for me, but at least I'll be willing to share it with you on this week's show! Well, hopefully there will still be a world around once I reveal the equation.

There are a few other things that I'll be talking about too... such as the update on a certain commercial that insults human intelligence... offensive words... and an archive rant from 2007 that really show just how far we HAVEN'T progressed.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (08/21) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

Oh, and if you hear hoards of people chanting "Anti-Life justifies my hate"... shut down your computer and HIDE!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: