Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 07/31/10 - Show Notes

Sorry folks, but I have a lot on my mind today... so I'll make this short and sweet.

There's a TV show that sucks... and I mean REALLY sucks, and you'll find out why it sucks.

Then there's a rant from 2006 about a certain kind of fatalistic mindset that has been sinking on.

And then I REALLY go off on something concerning the economy that actually has roots almost fifty years ago.

What is it? And what could REALLY get me set off? You'll just have to tune in and find out!

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (07/31) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I have the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show, so feel free to join in the discussions.

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: