Saturday, May 22, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 05/22/10 Show Notes

Lot of stuff to discuss tonight... but I'm sure this will get you thinking...

What do "putty bricks" have to do with the economy? And what IS a "putty brick"?

It won't be the only thing I'll be talking about, though. I'll be talking about a guy named Dick, another named Rand, recycled movies, and something to do with a movie that has the words "Thr0bbing" and "Justice" in the title.

But I think the whole "putty brick" thing will really stick in the back of your mind until the show.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (05/22) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: