Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And now a word from our producer...

You've probably noticed a new little seal on my blog sites...


This is, of course, MY seal... or at least the seal of my production company.

If you heard my radio show, then you would hear me mention "Get Brutal Productions" at the end of every show. Some of my articles would mention these come from "Get Brutal Productions" as well.

But when it came to doing comic books, that was a different subject. Not to mention a little tricky... because as a fan-made series using material owned by NCSoft, I couldn't claim to own the material myself. But then again GBP doesn't OWN the material that the series is based on... only the story itself.

Okay, let's get the big stuff out of the way... GBP does not mean that I've sold out or been bought out. GBP is me, and I am GBP, just like Oprah is HARPO. This just ties all of my work and resources so I can tell people "I did this" or "I created this". Get it?

Plus, hey, on the comic cover it looks really good... or at least you'll find out when "Guardians of the Dawn Spotlight" #13 comes out in a few days bearing the new seal.

No comments: