Saturday, November 07, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 11/07/09 Show Notes

I seem to use that word a lot of late... BS BS BS... but there's just too much of it to NOT say anything!

We have, for instance, political games being played by the Dems and the GOP. We have gross ineptitude and betrayals by those in government. We have mind-games being played by party bosses and by trained parrots looking to demonize the people currently in charge. There's so much BS going about that we could probably make a fortune in fertilizer if it really was a solid substance.

There's a lot of it to go about as well so join me THIS SATURDAY (11/07) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

Oh, and I also have a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT that I mentioned last week that I will be making here on this program. You don't wan to miss out on it!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: