Tuesday, June 09, 2009

TC Restani on Fox 25

TC Restani is the host of the late night cable show "After Hours with TC Restani" in Massachusetts. I know him through a common friend (you'll find out who in a second). He was recently interviewed by Fox 25 in Boston and put up the video on his YouTube page.

If you look carefully in the clips they air, you'll see my friend Jenny Lavoie in there as well. (The guy mistakenly thinks she's Jennifer Gardner... sorry, but my friend Jenny is FAR better!)



Oh, and if you want to see more of my friend Jenny... here's her interview...

Part 1

Part 2


You know us media personalities, we gotta back each other up! Speaking of which, I can't wait until I can get Jenny on my show!

1 comment:

YhuntressE said...

This guy is kinda cool. Thanks for sharing.