Tuesday, April 07, 2009

NO I am not on Twitter!

Hey, I love new technology like anyone else, but Twitter is something that I'm not really that much into.

Listen, I have a hard enough time getting people to read my blogs, read my columns, listen to my show, and watch my videos, not to mention getting involved with Facebook and MySpace. Why should I be wasting my time getting involved with YET ANOTHER so-called "social networking experience" that will do nothing but ignore me?

Answer me that, Twitter-heads! Why should I waste my time talking about how miserable and lonely I feel at any given moment of any given day? The people that I WANT to keep in touch with sometimes don't even give me the time of day, and you want me to waste my time talking about what I'm doing at any given second of my life?

Micro-blogging during certain activities, such as an awards show, or the State of the Union speech, is understandable. But micro-blogging about how much you like your PBJ sandwich and that you think the CNN morning anchor has nice boobs is just TOO MUCH INFORMATION! (Well, okay, maybe not so much as the latter part of it...)

Twitter Craze...



And this is what I think of it...

No comments: