Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Update on archive problems

Okay, for those who remember my earlier post on the problems I was having with the radio archives, I'm pleased to say that those somehow got fixed.

It's weird because it ONLY seemed to pertain to MY Internet access to the Ourmedia website. Access through an alternate provider and it worked fine. Access from another connection on the same provider and it worked fine. Access it through my upload program it worked fine. Access it through the iTunes store and it worked fine... just not through my Internet access and just not through the iTunes podcast subscriptions.

And nobody wanted to say it was on their end! That was probably the most annoying part about it.

Well, it's done and I have access again, so that's good. I just hope I was really the only one with that sort of problem.

No comments: