Saturday, October 18, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 10/18/08 Show Notes

All across America endorsements are being made. Newspaper editorial boards are making their choices over whom they're backing for President, and whom they want you to vote for. We have conservative newspapers that have never supported a single Democrat in a hundred years suddenly finding themselves endorsing Barack Obama.

From day one of my show, I've been telling people that I don't have a horse in this presidential race. That ends tonight. Tonight I let everyone know just whom I'll be voting for in November. I'll also let you know why I will be voting for that candidate and not the others. But there is a more important message that goes with that announcement, and THAT is the message that I want you to hear!

All that plus the news of the week, including my take on the last Obama-McCain debate. How did McCain do according to the Brutal One? Find out!

All of that is TONIGHT - THIS SATURDAY - over at ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Norman Time, and you can listen in either through ShockNet's streaming server, or through Apple's iTunes radio in the "Talk/Spoken Word" or "Classic Rock" categories.

And don't forget about the ongoing poll over at the right-hand column. You still have time to cast your vote while checking out all of the video reports and cartoons I've recently added.

Brutally Honest... the new heresy begins here!

No comments: