Friday, October 24, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 10/25/08 Show Notes

Halloween is this coming Friday... thus this week's show will be all about spooky ghost stories! Specifically, what are you really AFRAID of?

Yes, this week I will be bringing up some of our WORST FEARS.

Now longtime Brutally Honest supporters probably can guess what I'll be doing on the show, but I still really want you guys to listen in, because everything here will be remastered and reproduced in crystal-clear MP3 audio, complete with music! I spent quite a bit of time working on this show, guys, and I really hope it pays off for everyone!

That's THIS SATURDAY over at ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Norman Time, and you can listen in either through ShockNet's streaming server, or through Apple's iTunes radio in the "Talk/Spoken Word" or "Classic Rock" categories.

And don't forget about the ongoing poll over at the right-hand column. You still have time to cast your vote while checking out all of the video reports and cartoons I've recently added.

Brutally Honest... the new heresy begins here!

No comments: