Saturday, March 01, 2008

Oh Cr@p! Wrong show aired! (Updated)

Looks like the folks at ShockNet Radio screwed up and repeated last week's program.

I know I sent them the right show, so I don't know why the wrong program got put into the rotation.

Stay tuned.


UPDATE: The correct show will air on ShockNet Radio on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY at 6pm Eastern. It'll also re-air this Friday night at 6pm Eastern, just before the "American Heathen®" program.

Sorry Freethought Listeners, I don't know if Lauren Floyd will be doing the simulcast, but you may have to make the jump to ShockNet if you want to hear the right show this week.

We will resume the NORMAL schedule next Saturday.

RJ has expressed his sincere apologies for the mix-up, and unlike a certain TV station in Alabama (which I WILL be talking about in this show), there really is no appearance of political conspiracy... just an honest mistake.

No comments: