Thursday, March 20, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 03/22/08 Show Notes

"Beware the man with the diamond ring..."

What does that mean, you ask? Well it's a little cautionary tale that I've had in my head for a while to warn you about a certain "get rich" program... and it's one that even members of Congress are a bit skeptical of! What is it? We'll you'll just have to tune in and find out!

Also this week I'm debuting a new regular segment on my show called "Off the Wire". This will be all about news stories from the wire services that didn't make the cut from my regular "News Pundit Report" over on the "American Heathen®" program. Quite often these will be news stories that you probably never heard about because your nightly news show was spending time talking about Britney Spears or the latest American Idol contestant to get voted off. And of course because this IS a commentary program, I can't help but to interject my own two cents on each news report that I discuss. So what will be "Off the Wire" this week? Well, tune in and find out!

Fun stuff this week! "American Heathen®" may not be doing a show this week, but I'm certainly keeping things going, and it all happens this Saturday at 7pm Eastern on ShockNet Radio and simulcast on Freethough Radio!

It's time to get Brutally Honest... AGAIN!

No comments: