Saturday, January 26, 2008

GREAT news!

Hey guys, I've got some really great news for those of you who haven't checked this week's show notes. "Brutally Honest on ShockNet" has been picked up by the folks at Freethought Radio and will be simulcast on their radio feed as well as through ShockNet Radio. This is the same arrangement they made with the American Heathen program for Friday nights, so now my show will be heard on TWO Internet radio stations!

I've been listening to Freethought Radio for a few years now and they really were the ones that brought me over to ShockNet Radio. If you've never heard them before, I should give you guys fair warning that FTR is dedicated to free-thinkers, agnostics, deists, and atheists, and basically people with a more open and rational train of thought. They take a hard look at religion and they will debunk a lot of myths and hype generated about the various faiths. They also expose some of the dark corners of religion that many people don't want to think about. They do a great job in encouraging people to think, and I think we all need a little more of that.

Anyway, it's GREAT to see the show expand to two radio stations now and I welcome the Freethought listeners to the world of Brutally Honest!

No comments: