Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 01/26/08 Show notes

Last week's debut show was a little on the slow side, but rest assured "the beast" is unleashed in this week's show. In fact, it felt good to have a little bit more of my "old self" in the game!

On tap for this week... first I'm going over the role of government in regards to a certain social issue. And how I characterize the role of government is probably something that you haven't really thought of.

Then I'm turning my sights on the economy, and specifically on this so-called "stimulus package" that you've been hearing in the media this week. If it's anything like the previous ones, then you REALLY NEED to hear what I have to say about this. And is it REALLY the great "solution" that the White House is hyping it to be? You'll find out why it isn't.

That's all this Saturday night at 7pm Eastern time on ShockNet Radio!

Listen to the show and then leave your comments here.

Also this weekend I'll be unleashing the new radio archive site. I still want you to listen to ShockNet Radio, but for those who absolutely cannot, you'll have to be a little more patient. I'm not going to make it easy on everyone. Not this time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave,

I'll be broadcasting the stream on Freethoughtradio.com. I also hope to take advantage of your archives when they're available. FTR has been carrying American Heathen and other shows from the Shocknet stable. I'm glad I paid a visit to the Shocknet site in time to notice the changes.

Best Wishes,
Lauren Floyd
Station Manager
www.freethoughtradio.com

David 2 said...

WOW! This is great news! Thanks Lauren!