Tuesday, December 04, 2007

End Of Year Schedule

Hey folk, just wanted to let you know what the schedule is for the Brutally Honest website.

This coming weekend - December 9th - will be the LAST column for the year. Of course it will be the annual Brutally Honest Awards for 2007. No big surprise there.

The following Wednesday - December 12th - will be the LAST audio rant for 2007. And it will sadly also mean the last time I'll be able to post the transcripts of my rants in the blog site, because the things that I have in mind for 2008 will not allow me to post transcripts. Sorry guys, but you'll have to actually LISTEN to hear what I have to say next year!

Mind you, I'll still be doing my part over at Shocknet Radio as the News Pundit every Friday night at 9:15pm Eastern Time, but the rest of the time I'll be pretty much in holiday mode.

So enjoy the last stuff while you can because 2008 will be a whole new game!

No comments: