Sunday, February 05, 2006

Some important tech news

Hey folks,

I just wanted to give you guys an important heads-up about AOL's new Safety and Security Center. You've probably already seen the commercials for this freeprogram, but apparently it wasn't exactly ready for prime-time.

I've got all of the details of my own frustrations at my Brutally Tech blog.

It should be noted that I did a quick Google search for people with similar problems, and while I did get the occasional messageboard post similar to mine, nobody else apparently has explained the situation as well as I have, so this isrelatively new and important, especially for those of you who use AOL.

As always, your feedback is welcomed (preferably at the Brutally Tech blog, where it matters... but if you want to leave one here, feel free to do so).

No comments: