Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Important notice for Brutally Honest listeners

As you may know, Election Day is next Tuesday. There is a lot at stake in this election... not just for those running for office or running to keep their jobs, but also for the rest of the world. That's not an exaggeration, my friends. We live in perilous times.

With that in mind, I have a special Brutally Honest Rant being prepared right now for the elections. Now normally when I do a rant, I record them on Wednesday (like I would any normal Brutally Honest show) and upload them on Friday. However, due to the subject I'll be discussing in this week's program, I'll be uploading this show to the Brutally Honest website right after post-production is finished. I'll also be sending out the transcripts to the show that night, not over the weekend.

What this means is that I'll have this week's rant online earlier than usual. So if you haven't checked out last week's rant entitled "The Numbers Game", please do so before Wednesday, because after that, it'll be too late. It's a good rant... one that is almost as important as this week's. But I think once you listen to what I have to say about the election, I think you'll agree that this show is one that deserves to be heard as early as possible before next Tuesday.

To listen to the show, either click on the link below or copy and paste it into your Real Player URL:
http://davidm2.home.mindspring.com/bh-rant.ram

And don't forget to send in some feedback via the Brutally Honest Random Thoughts page:
http://d2brutallyhonest.blogspot.com/

No comments: