Saturday, August 31, 2013

Brutally Honest - LIVE! - 09/02/13 - Show Notes

Is it true?  Will David 2 be WORKING on LABOR DAY?

Well, yes...

Working ON THIS SHOW!

I have to, because there is something very important that I want to talk to you about concerning the future of this program.

Some people already know what this is, and if you are one of them, please DO NOT BE A DICK!

But because we are talking about Labor Day, I figured this would be a great time to talk about LABOR.. for what it is worth.

There are people protesting fast food restaurants to demand a hike in the minimum wage.  Billionaire CEO of McDonald's responds by whining about how it would skyrocket the cost of fast food, although doesn't talk about the profits they make and how they came up with a pompous and unrealistic McBudget for those minimum wage workers that actually tells those overworked and underpaid workers that they must get a second job in order to meet the unrealistic McBudget.

Believe me, I'll have something to say when my column comes out on Monday, but what I want to know is what you think of the subject.

Be sure to tune in THIS MONDAY (09/02), right here on ShockNet Radio at 8pm Eastern (7pm Central and 5pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "BH LIVE" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show to discuss the subject LIVE, and I'll be taking your calls toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 866-400-6684

Oh, and by the way, if you like what you hear, if you enjoy the conversations and rants, then tell your friends about the show and have them tune in as well!

When the truth is not enough, it's time for... BRUTALLY HONEST - LIVE!

No comments: