Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 01/22/11 - Show Notes

"Be careful what you wish for..."

I think that best describes the theme for tonight's show. I'll be starting out with the one word that you'll hear more times in your life. Then I'll have an archived rant from 2007 about change, and who would REALLY be opposed to it. And then I'll be answering the question that SOME people have been asking me about a certain cable news channel. You can probably guess which one, but are you ready to hear the reasons WHY? Are you REALLY ready to hear it? I guess you're going to have to find out for yourself.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (1/22) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... and it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: