Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 01/15/11 - Show Notes

Well here it is, 2011! And once again I'm busting my butt to get this show out to you. You'd think that I'd have five weeks of time to do this, but as always, it just creeped on by.

So... what's on tap tonight? Well it's the start of the new year, so I figured I'd let some of my new listeners in on what this show is about... and it's a good thing too, because the segments after that will deal with tragedy and blame, and I'm NOT in a good mood when it comes to one of those things. (You can probably guess which one.)

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (1/15) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... and it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: