Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 12/11/10 - Show Notes

Normally I don't post the show notes this early, but I really won't be able to post the notes AFTER I record the show, because I won't be PRE-recording my last show of 2010.

This Saturday, December 11th, the FINAL show of the year...

WILL BE LIVE!

Yes, this Saturday's broadcast will be coming to you LIVE from Studio B in ShockNet Studios in Norman, Oklahoma! That means I will have RJ not only as my producer, but also as my wingman. It also means we WILL have phone lines!

The toll-free number: 866-400-6684 - but remember, it will only be on when I announce it, not before.

So... what's on tap for this Saturday? Well it's the end of the year, so I will have some final thoughts on the state of where we are at, and given the news this past week, you can imagine it won't be nice. I'll also have some reflections on the HOLIDAY season, and especially on the attitudes of late. I've been going over some of the previous articles I've done over the years and there were quite a few things that I'll be bringing up about those sentiments.

Also, you know at the end of the show when I say that the best feedback that I get will be read on the air? Well this coming Saturday, I WILL be reading some of them!

Whew! LOT of stuff. But I think with RJ as my producer and wingman I should keep the party going right up to the end.

So tune in one more time THIS SATURDAY (12/11) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

And don't forget that I'll be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com open during the show! I won't be able to be as chatty as I usually am in there, but I'm sure you can understand why.

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... IT IS LIVE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: