Saturday, June 12, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 06/12/10 Show Notes

People wonder about my blood pressure when I go off on a subject. When I get really riled up about something...

Well my question isn't one of "why not" but rather it's "why am I the only one who is?"

We certainly have plenty of reasons to get pissed off right now, and I explain why we need to.

PLUS... my take on RJ's editorial from last night's AH program... and a classic example of Faux Patriotism from 2006.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (06/12) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

Just don't expect this to be a "Made for TV" program. This is NOT one of those weeks!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: