Saturday, June 05, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 06/05/10 Show Notes

FAIL! Get used to hearing it. And get used to hearing me lose my temper. In fact at some points I even almost lose my voice. Ongoing frustrations. Ongoing exasperations. Ongoing FAILURES.

Sometimes cutting through BS is painful. Sometimes I have get people pissed off so they can understand just how pissed off I AM on the subject. That's what you're going to have to deal with tonight.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (06/05) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category.

Just don't expect this to be a "Made for TV" program. This is NOT one of those weeks!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: