Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 04/24/10 Show Notes

Wow... two weeks full of Tax Reform and I'm out of stuff to talk about...

Oh just kidding, I always have "stuff" to discuss... even if it's weird "stuff".

Like... "The Rules". Well, not MY rules, but they are SOMEONE'S rules. And how about my take on how certain people in government aren't doing their jobs? SOMEONE asked me about it, and I get to explain it in detail. Who? You'll just have to tune in to find out. Oh, and I came up with some more "stuff" from the Brutally Honest Archives as well. Some really interesting "stuff" that I'm sure will have you guys thinking about them.

So tune in THIS SATURDAY (04/24) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category to see what kind of "stuff" I'll be talking about!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: