Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fourteen Years Ago...

Fourteen years ago I started a little website...

It's not there anymore. AOL arbitrarily decided a year or so ago that they didn't want to mess with the old websites.

But it was on this day fourteen years ago that I decided to start a weekly online column. That column continues to this day... albeit at its new location.

This is not a joke. In fact I didn't realize that it WAS April Fool's Day when I first put up the column. It was only AFTER it went online did I realize that I was doing it on April Fool's Day.

Fourteen years later... I'm running not one but SEVERAL websites. I'm the host of one Internet Radio show and the co-host of another. I'm the author of an ongoing comic book series, with a shocking new issue almost ready to be released.

I guess you can say I've come a LONG way from those simple AOL pages.

Happy 14th anniversary BRUTALLY HONEST.

No jokes... but no cake either.

If you want to read the ORIGINAL column that started it all... here it is.

If you want to extend anniversary wishes, please feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

BrentSTL said...

Fourteen years? Wow, that's a heckuva great run David!! Congrats and happy anniversary!