Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 01/30/10 Show Notes

You know, I've been back on the air for a couple of weeks and folks are already concerned about some of the spirited positions I make on my show. It sometimes seems like I'm about to burst a blood vessel.

Well don't worry... this time I promise you I'll have a more reserved tone tonight. I'm still going to tell it to you like it is, but on this week's overall subject I'll be a little more cerebral. What subject? Well if you heard last night's AH show you'd know... otherwise you'll just have to wait until tonight.

Join me THIS SATURDAY (01/30) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: