Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 01/16/10 Show Notes

Yes it's 2010 and I'm BACK ON THE AIR!

Well actually I've been back since last night, but it's the first time in over a month for THIS program.

And I really have some catching up to do. Some stuff happened during the month hiatus, and not all of it good... well, more like A LOT of it wasn't good. Terrorists, fear-mongers, corporate screw-jobs, political screw-jobs, even a TV screw-job. And I even have the kind of online screw-job we give to our friends and relatives.

Lot of screw-jobs. You can understand why I have something of an edge in tonight's returning show.

Oh and I also actually have the answer to a funky riddle that you may have heard about as a child. Something about two guys and falling off a fence. Sound familiar? Then find out how I addressed that problem.

Join me THIS SATURDAY (01/16) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: