Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 01/23/10 Show Notes

I'm sure when people will be listening to tonight's show they'll be asking themselves whether my blood pressure is spiking.

Well I'm sorry folks, but it's hard to keep my temper in check when it comes to what's been going on. I've got bad news and sad news to cover, and I can't help but express my anger at those who still DO NOT GET IT!

What sort of news will I be bringing up? Well you'll just have to tune in to find out.

Join me THIS SATURDAY (01/16) right here on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

It's Social... It's Political... It's IN-YOUR-FACE... it's BRUTALLY HONEST!

No comments: