Saturday, December 05, 2009

Brutally Honest on ShockNet - 12/05/09 Show Notes

Wow, the year is just about at an end. 

But I do have one more show to do, and it's tonight.  I have some news, some wingnuts on parade, a double-shot from the Brutally Honest Archive, and a rather blunt wrap-up of the year's events.  Is this REALLY the "Decade from Hell"?  Find out what I have to say about that.

So join me THIS SATURDAY (12/05) right here one more time on ShockNet Radio at 7pm Eastern Time (6pm Norman time and 4pm Hefner Time) over at www.shocknetradio.com and also at Apple's iTunes Radio Player under the "Classic Rock" category!

And don't forget that I will also be in the "Brutally Honest" chatroom at www.shocknetradio.com during the show, so I hope to see you there!

Brutally Honest: The New Heresy Begins Here!

No comments: